Monday, December 19, 2011
Tis the Biggin.
Well, Biggins has been trying his best to shed some weight this fall. So far, I've managed to lose a little over 30lbs since mid-September, by working out several days a week at our neighborhood gym, Classika Fitness...still have a long ways to go, though. Classika has a really enthusiastic training staff, who are primarily focused on creating individual workout plans for each of their customers. My plan has really been about "strengthening the core," and I've been working out with a nice 180lbs-of-muscle fellow named Brian. Brian likes to punish me. Brian usually likes to "finish strong." So, for my last part of this mornings workout, the B-man had me finish strong with a combination of wall sits & planks...for 7 minutes (this is 40 second planks, 20 seconds of resting, 40 second wall sits, 20 seconds of resting, on, and on...). Plank.....it should be a four letter word. I hate planks....but, hey, they get the job done. When I'm finished with my planks, it always looks like I've been in a wet t-shirt contest. So this morning, after 7 minutes of hell, and my final plank, I stayed laying face down on the ground for about a minute to catch my breath. After getting up, I heard a little giggle from Brian, and the sound of an IPhone camera snapping...then I looked down and saw this on the floor (I was wearing a "Virginia" t-shirt, can you tell?)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment