Last weekend, after a night in Charlotte and a very restful, lovely night at the Biltmore Village Inn (highly recommend!) at Asheville, Tommy and I ventured back to the Mountain for my ten year high school reunion at St. Andrews-Sewanee School in Sewanee, TN. It's such a special place and it was so nice to be back to see the sites and catch up with old friends and teachers.
With my fellow "boarders," Jessica and my roomate Crystal with our "house parents," Burki and Tom.
Our class of 2000 gift: my favorite picture of the weekend. Sewanee is all stone -- beautiful.
Exploring campus and showing Tommy the sites. This is the academic building at SAS. I learned a lot in here!
Our dear old friends, Karen and Pete Smith, let us have their cottage for the weekend. I spent a lot of summers here! Talk about relaxation...




No comments:
Post a Comment